Tuesday 8 December 2015

My best holiday is a happy new year!! Japanese call it oshogatsu, and celebrate coming a new year!! We can get New Years' cards from your friends, teachers, and colleagues. Children can get money called otoshidama from adults such as parents, and relatives. When I was a child, I bought what I wanted by using it. I enjoy eating big meals with my family and relatives. I'm glad to come the day because I can meet them  who can't meet frequently. I'm looking forward to meeting with my family and relatives next new year!



4 comments:

  1. Can I get otoshidama from your parents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. korea too! but I'm old now so when I received money I'm sorry to my related family kk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please your otoshidama for me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are able to celebrate this holiday with your family and friends this year. New Year's is a very important time for people in most countries around the world.

    Corrections:
    We can get New Year's cards from our friends, teachers, and colleagues.

    I'm glad when the day comes because...

    ReplyDelete