Monday 26 October 2015


I think Calgary is safer than another city, and Canada is also safer than them. I heard that nights of downtown are sometimes dangerous, because there are some crimes such as using drugs, or stealing someone’s things, but you can see those situations in other countries, so I think Calgary is safer than another city where always face a terrorist threat. However, I’m sure that my hometown, the countryside, is more safety city. In my hometown, children can play outside until getting dark, you can find a lost thing at the police office, and also it’s ok to forget to lock your house, but you can't be too careful everywhere. I think you can stay safe to learn various crimes, and be careful.

3 comments:

  1. I think Calgary is safe, so I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, for me it was a surprise that you don't need to lock the door or your car. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live close to downtown, and it feels pretty safe at night. There are some drunk people on the streets late at night, but they generally don't bother anyone (hopefully!)

    Corrections:
    However, I’m sure that my hometown, in the countryside, is a safer city.

    I think you can stay safe by learning about various crimes, and be careful.

    ReplyDelete