Monday 2 November 2015


My dream would come true if I won $10 million in the lottery. My dream is to live in Republic of Croatia for years. Croatia is in Southeastern Europe, and on the Adriatic Sea. I’ve always wanted to go there, since I watched the country on TV when I was a junior high school student. I love the town of Croatia that every house has an orange roof, and also I can look at the beautiful Adriatic Sea from the country. Anyway, if I won $10 million in the lottery, I’ll go to there, but I didn’t use up $10 million. I want to take it easy in there without changing my life a lot.

 

6 comments:

  1. I haven't known that Croatia is so beautiful country. I want to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you live in there, I will go, so please guide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh what a beautiful city it is! I really want to go there! And, I also heard that there are many beautiful women in Croatia. Because there are many people who are from another countries live in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good place to visit!! You can enjoy your life and your money in Europe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw Croatia in the TV, I think so! I wanna go to someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a very interesting choice! That seaside town looks very scenic. Europe has some of the most beautiful historical areas in the world.

    Corrections:
    For years, my dream has been to live in the Republic of Croatia.

    I love that every house in Croatian towns has an orange roof, and...

    ReplyDelete