Monday 23 November 2015


 Do you know the movie named “The Tourist”? I like this movie, because there are two famous casts in the movie. Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp are my favorite actress and actor. It’s not only one reason why I like the movie. I also like the story. Johnny Depp, the American man who travels to Italy becomes involved in a big plan by meeting Angelina Jolie, the beautiful mysterious women. The movie is romantic, funny, and thrilling. I couldn’t expect the ending…I had no idea that the person was….Anyway If you haven’t seen the movie, I want you to see it!

 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mai, I've never seen "The Tourist", but I will see soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both, too. And I watched this movie. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. for me Johnny Depp is an amazing actor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though Johnny Deep always do the same kind of film roles, he is a great actor

    ReplyDelete
  5. This movie didn't get great reviews, but I enjoyed it when I watched it a few years ago. I usually enjoy any movie that has beautiful European scenery.

    Corrections:
    I like this movie because there are two famous stars in the movie.

    It’s not the only reason why I like the movie.

    ReplyDelete