Tuesday 17 November 2015

If you come to Japan, I want you to come to Kyoto. Kyoto has a lot of attractive temple and shrine. I recommend that you go to the shrine called Fushimi Inari Taisha. There are over 10000 torii gates. The beauty is mystic and irresistible. I also recommend Byōdō-in. This building is a part of Japanese coin, and is listed as a World Heritage Site. In Fall, you can see autumnal colors of the leaves in there. As you may know, Streets in Kyoto are old and beautiful. You can rental and wear kimono. Why don't you walk around with kimono? When you walk there, you may meet geisha. In Kyoto, there are not only streets and buildings, but also delicious food. Do you know matcha? It's traditional food in Japan. In Kyoto, you can enjoy various kinds of macha such as Matcha parfait, matcha cake and Matcha drink. Looking back, Kyoto is a attractive place! Why don't you come to Kyoto?

5 comments:

  1. Is Kyoto the Japanese tradinational old town? I definetely I would like to visit Kyoto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been Fushimi Inari Taisha! The place is so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I saw Kyoto 3times our class blog! I will go Kyoto !!kk next year or next next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Kyoto is a popular choice...almost all the Japanese students wrote about it! I have to agree. I was extremely impressed when I visited Kyoto.

    Corrections:
    Kyoto has a lot of attractive temples and shrines.

    You can rent and wear a kimono.

    ReplyDelete